KORG will be releasing a new analog synthesizer software called DSN-12 for the Nintendo 3DS and it will be made available for download on September in the Americas and Europe.
KORG DSN-12 is a collaboration with DETUNE Ltd. game developers and it features the world’s first 3D display oscilloscope screen. Check out the new software on September only at Nintedo eShop.
– Contains 12 virtual analog monophonic synthesizers
– Up to 64 sequence steps
– Freely place sequences in up to 64 patterns
– Pattern Program mode lets you chain patterns in up to 99 scenes; muting can also be programmed for each track
– Three effects are provided; choose from delay, chorus, flanger, compressor, kick, and reverb
– Local communication allows users to exchange song data and sound data
– The world’s first* 3D display oscilloscope screen; Wave and Lissajous modes are provided (* For Nintendo 3D software as of September 2014)