Korg announces the availability of the new system version 2.0 for the taktile and TRITON taktile controller keyboards.
KORG’s latest MIDI controllers, taktile and TRITON taktile, have been updated to system version 2.0. The taktile series is now compatible with iPad. The update also includes template data that supports the KORG Gadget for iPad Mobile Music Production App (via download). You can download the latest update here: http://goo.gl/3hikAU
New functions in system version 2.0
– iPad-friendly low-power mode has been added*. Start up while holding down [<] [>]
– Improved sensitivity of the keyboard and trigger pads
– Operability with Ableton Live has been enhanced.
– TRACK PAD mode now provides a center-click function and horizontal scrolling
– Template data to support KORG Gadget for iPad
– Additional features have been fine tuned for improved usability and stability.
– This mode has the following restrictions.
* The LEDs on Trigger Pads will not light up.
* The LEDs on F1 – F8 buttons will not light up.
* The LEDs on Transport buttons will not light up.
* The Display becomes darker.
In addition, Korg also announces the availability of Legacy Collection special bundle for the taktile and TRITON taktile users. Users who have already purchased the taktile or TRITON taktile can also download this software from the Korg License Center.
This bundle includes numerous legendary synthesizers that are foundational for Korg’s history, such as the MS-20, Polysix, Mono/Poly, M1, and WAVESTATION.
You can know more about the software bundle at the Korg license center: http://goo.gl/zhnasp